Strategies that embrace positive attitudes...
• Educate the Youth
• Engage communities.
• Foster the needs of the entire family.
• Implement prevention strategies.
* Standing for Peace and Justice
Established core groups of Baltimore City residents that are dedicated to the reduction of deaths of inner city Youth. Effective implementation of the Baltimore City residents goals will include:
• Identification of the inner city youth's holistic needs
• Creative engagement of the inner city youth
• Facilitate positive attitude related to violence prevention
• Partnership with human service providers to establish a comprehensive family centered network of resources.
The Kevin L. Cooper Foundation is committed to the mobilization of Baltimore City residents to make an impact in the reduction of inner City Youth deaths due to violence. Also, we are committed to establishing a Community Center to foster the needs of the entire family.
Kevin L. Cooper Foundation is a Program of Fusion Partnerships, Inc. which is a 501 © (3) nonprofit organization.
Transforming Youth into "CHAMPIONS"